Strategic Practice Solutions
8187 Rhode Ste B
Shelby Township, MI 48317
Member since 2013
Patricia Casasanta has well over 27 years of dental experience. She and her team are in tune with the ever changing needs of the dental industry at it evolves through time. Her skills include, but not limited to:
- Practice Management & Leadership Coaching [both clinical & administrative]
- Created Signature Training Programs offered by Strategic Practice Solutions. These programs are based off of Performance Improvement Process; they combine lecture & onsite coaching that create a "Hands -On" learning process.
- Certified DiSC trainer. DiSC is a system that teaches on the various models of personalities and assists Dental Professionals to enhance their communication skills to have more of an impact.
- Keynote speaker for various dentistry-focused organizations such as Women in Dentistry, MDA Annual & Scientific Sessions, Doeren & Mayhew, University of Detroit Mercy and various trade shows.
- Patricia was co-chair of the Utica Chamber of Commerce Bragg Group  and affiliated with organizations such as the Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC), American Staffing Association(ASA), Speaking Consulting Network, and Nation Federation of Independant Business (NFIB)
Patricia and the Strategic Practice Solution team have earned the reputation of being the professionals that really care and change lives while helping practices to improve their bottom line by at least 23%. Strategic Practice Solutions has become an excellent resource for practices to build their teams and to have the skills & business systems to run and grow their dental practice(s).
Business / Financial